- Automating System Events gives some examples for things you can do with macOS itself, outside of any particular program.
- Automating Mail contains a longish script to save attachments of pre-defined MIME types to disk.
- Automating Notes describes how to save attachments and bodies of notes. Since there’s no built-in way to export notes, this might be interesting if you want to move to another note-taking app and take your current notes with you.
- Automating DEVONthink 3 contains several scripts that illustrate how you can automate tasks like adding tags to records and splitting records at selected markers.
- The first script in Automating Contacts normalizes telephone numbers by prepending the international dialing and local prefixes if they are missing. The second one copies possible duplicate contact cards to a particular group where you can inspect them.